Hospital Grade Technology
ZipLine Medical is a Silicon Valley-based company founded by a physician to address the clinical need for rapid, non-invasive and easy-to-use skin closure. The company has partnered with hospitals in 30 countries over the past five years to treat over a half a million patients.
Advanced ZipStitch Design
Proven Performance on Tough Wounds
Zip Technology has been proven as a more effective technology than stitches or staples for some of the most challenging wound closure cases in surgery.
- Faster than stitches1,2
- 8 times stronger wound protection to promote healing3
- Less scarring than stitches4,5
- 95% of patients prefer Zip technology over stitches and staples6
- Less patient pain than stitches4
ZipStitch is made with hypoallergenic materials. It is FDA cleared and its technology has been clinically proven in over a dozen clinical studies to be safe.
- No wound-related hospital readmissions7
- Fewer wound complications8
- No punctures that may allow bacteria into wound site
- Bio-compatiblity tested9
- No latex
BE PREPARED WITH THE ZIPSTITCH LACERATION KIT. ENJOY YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
Everything you need to treat and close a laceration when you are out of hospital range: ZipStitch, Alcohol wipe, Gauze pad, Bandage. ZipStitch is a good value at $29.99 vs. a trip to the ER which may cost up to hundreds of dollars in out-of-pocket costs depending on your insurance.
Special Cyber Monday Savings
Buy 2 Get 1 FREE ($19.99 each)
When you buy 3 count and use code CYBER
(Only one promo code can be used per purchase)
Money Back Guarantee!
- Lalani, G. G., Schricker, A. A., Salcedo, J., Hebsur, S., HSU, J., Feld, G. and Birgerdotter-Green, U. (2016), Cardiac Device Implant Skin Closure with a Novel Adjustable, Coaptive Tape-Based Device. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. . doi:10.1111/pace.12926
- Goldman DS, Hammill E, Aasbo J, Storne E, Reddy S. Improvement in S-ICD Incision Closure Time and High Implanter Satisfaction Using a Novel Skin Closure Device Scientific presentation given at Asia-Pacific Heart Rhythm Society 2017 Meeting; Sep 16, 2017; Yokohama, Japan.
- In an in-vivo study, more load in lb. was required to create a 1mm gap between incision edges approximated with Zip than with Ethicon 4-0 Vicryl® subcuticular running suture. Data on file.
- Tanaka, Y. et al. Randomized Study of a New Noninvasive Skin Closure Device for Use After Congenital Heart Operations. Ann Thorac Surg 2016.
- Disclaimer: Cosmetic outcome is a result of many variables and results may vary
- Data on file
- Carli AV, Spiro S, Barlow BT, Haas SB. Using a non-invasive secure skin closure following total knee arthroplasty leads to fewer wound complications and no patient home care visits compared to surgical staples. Knee. 2017 Oct;24(5):1221-1226.
- Emerson, Dr. Roger, Non-invasive, zip type skin closure device vs. conventional staples in total knee arthroplasty: Which method holds greater potential for bundled payments?, Presentation, The Knee Society, 2017.
- Data on file
MA10625 Rev. D