Hospital Grade Technology
ZipLine Medical is a Silicon Valley-based company founded by a physician to address the clinical need for rapid, non-invasive and easy-to-use skin closure. The company has partnered with hospitals in 30 countries over the past five years to treat over a half a million patients.
Proven Performance on Tough Wounds
Zip Technology has been proven as a more effective technology than stitches or staples for some of the most challenging wound closure cases in surgery.
- Faster than stitches1,2
- 8 times stronger wound protection to promote healing3
- Less scarring than stitches4,5
- 95% of patients prefer Zip technology over stitches and staples6
- Less patient pain than stitches4
ZipStitch is made with hypoallergenic materials. It is FDA cleared and its technology has been clinically proven in over a dozen clinical studies to be safe.
- No wound-related hospital readmissions7
- Fewer wound complications8
- No punctures that may allow bacteria into wound site
- Bio-compatiblity tested9
- No latex