Last Updated: January 4, 2017
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Information You Provide
We collect any information that you provide us when you use the Online Services.
- Account Registration. If you register an account we will request that you provide us your email address. You may also elect to provide us additional information such as your name and address.
- Purchases. If you make a purchase through the Online Services, we will ask you to provide payment information, such as your credit card number and billing address, so our service providers can process your payment, and shipping information so we can fulfill your purchase.
- Communications and Other Interactions. We may collect information through your communications with our customer-support team. We will also collect any information you provide when requesting additional information about our products such as your name, phone number, and email address.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Online Services
We may automatically collect certain technical information from your computer or mobile device when you use the Online Services.
- Device and Usage Information. We receive information from your device, including IP address, web browser type, mobile operating system version (to the extent applicable), and unique device identifiers. We may also collect and store your browser settings and preferences. We receive information about your interactions with the Online Services, such as the time spent interacting with content and the dates and times of your visits.
- Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and our service providers may collect information using cookies or similar technologies. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored by your browser on the hard drive or memory of your computer or other Internet access device. Cookies may enable us to personalize your experience on the Online Services, maintain a persistent session, passively collect demographic information about your computer, and monitor other activities. Our Online Services may use different kinds of cookies and other types of local storage (such as browser-based or plugin-based local storage).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Online Services-Related Usage
We use the information we collect about and from you for a number of purposes, including: providing and supporting the Online Services, analyzing how you use the Online Services, and fulfilling your purchases.
We use your information to communicate with you. For example, we may send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management or customer service.
To the extent permitted under applicable law, we may use the information we collect from and about you for promotional purposes, such as providing you with additional information regarding our products that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
Compliance with Applicable Law
We may also process the information we collect about you or from you for the following purposes: (i) to enforce our Terms or other legal rights, including intellectual property infringement; (ii) as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and (iii) comply with industry standards and our policies.
We may de-identify your information and process it in an anonymous and/or aggregated form for other purposes than described above.
HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We work with third party service providers who provide website development, hosting, maintenance, and support, payment processing, as well as other business services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to receive your information in order for us to provide the Online Services; these third parties may have access to or process your information.
Analytics and Ad Networks
We use third party analytics vendors to evaluate and provide us with information about your use of the Online Services. We do not share your information with these third parties, but theses analytics service providers may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you which they may collect over time and across different websites. On our Online Services, we use Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data; Google provides some additional privacy options described at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
We may also allow ad network providers to set and access their own cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies to collect information about your use of the Online Services. These network advertisers may use this and other information they have collected about you to deliver targeted advertisements for products and services in which you might be interested. If you prefer to not receive targeted advertising, you can opt-out of some network advertising programs that use your information. To do so please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Opt-Out Page: http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Please note that even if you choose to remove your information (opt-out), you will still see advertisements. Additionally, many network advertising programs allow you to view and manage the interest categories they have compiled from your online browsing activities. These interest categories help determine the types of targeted advertisements you may receive. The DAA Opt-Out Page provides a tool that identifies its member companies that have cookies on your browser and provides links to those companies.
Third Party Applications
We may enable you to share information from the Online Services to third party applications or services. We are not responsible for how you share this information through these or similar services. These third parties may use or share your information in accordance with their own privacy policies. We strongly suggest you review the third parties’ privacy policies if you use the relevant features.
As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures
We may disclose information about you: (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect against or respond to physical, financial or other harm, injury, or loss to property; or (iv) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers
We reserve the right to transfer your information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
We may also disclose your information with your permission. In addition, we may share anonymous and aggregated reports with third parties.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
HOW WE HOLD AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the information you provide or we collect against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. Unfortunately, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to the Online Services over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
We do not knowingly collect information online from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that any person submitting information to the Online Services is under the age of 13, we will promptly take steps to delete any personal information collected. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you reside in California and have provided your information to us, you may request information once per calendar year about our disclosures of certain categories of identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us in writing at the contact information listed below.
HOW TO CONTACT US
747 Camden Ave, Suite A
Campbell, CA 95008