Why stitch it,
when you can
A new technology to avoid costly
medical treatment with stitches.
- May help reduce OSHA recordable events as ZipStitch is a first aid treatment.
- Avoid trips to the ER for stitches and reduce productivity loss from employee time spent away from the workplace.
- Better wound protection than butterfly
bandages and strips
- Non-invasive and easy to apply
- Close minor lacerations quickly with no needles or puncturing of skin
- Save time and money
ZipStitch is the most advance wound closure device for first aid kits
- Surgical quality wound closure for use in first aid kits by non-professionals
- Can close wounds up to 1.5" in length and utilizes specially-designed adhesive that lasts for up to 7 days
- Precise and consistent closure
- 8X stronger than stitches*
- Greater tissue perfusion to allow fast healing*
- Less scarring than stitches*
- Proven in over a dozen clinical studies*
- FDA Cleared